I got this from one of those crazy forwarded emails that I typically find a waste of time and energy to bother reading, unless of course it involves pictures of animals. Anyways this one I received today is very amusing and hope you all enjoy it too. It's aways nice to have a good chuckle on a Thursday morning.
"Every Saint Has a Past, Every Sinner Has A Future"~ ~Jan Q
1. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
2. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
3. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
4. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
5. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
6. Bad decisions make good stories.
7. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
8. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection ….again.
9. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
10. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
11. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with beer than Kay.
12. I sometimes have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
13. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?
14. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
15. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
16. Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
17. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey – but I’d bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
18. The first testicular guard, the “Cup,” was used in hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.
And on another note please today I'm trying to keep God’s plan in mind. He has a plan for all of us and as long as we stay in his path what is meant to be will be. Please keep my Grandma in your prayers to keep her comfortable and give her peace.