Thursday, January 13, 2011

This & That

I'm beginning to think that Atlanta needs to invest in some snow plows.  It's only the second week of January and the second snow of winter 2010-2011.  Crazy but Beautiful! 

If you are in the Atlanta area please take some time and enjoy the snow.  I found this quote from a friend on facebook....


"Snow in the South is wonderful. It has a kind of magic and mystery that it has nowhere else. And the reason for this is that it comes to people in the South not as the grim, unyielding tenant of Winter's keep, but as a strange and wild visitor from the secret North." - Thomas Wolfe

I don't mind being stuck at home for a couple of days working from home and hanging out with the Mr. it has been quite wonderful.   Unfortunately, I can't play in the snow with my foot + we don't have the materials for my January projects = lots of movies and Internet browsing.  I did get the motivation to organize our pantry.  I cleaned it out, reorganized, and labeled the shelves.

Before:

After: 

Mr. said I did a wonderful job and 'now when we get robbed the thieves will have no problems finding out pasta and beans'.  I don't care I feel more organize and it will be much easier to make our grocery list and that makes me excited....wow....it that is what excites me theses days I am definitely getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment