Friday, January 14, 2011

A New Day

One would think that beautiful snow, 2 days of working from home, and having some time off with the Mr. would make for an easy week.  I hasn't been too easy and don't want to use this blog as way to vent about my bad days.  So this morning I want to share 2 of my favorite things after a rough week, an uplifting scripture and pretty pic.  I hope you all have a great Friday, I know I will!
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7


I've freshened up the blog a bit and hopefully I will have good news and accomplishments to share after a productive weekend!

image from aurevoirparis

No comments:

Post a Comment