Friday, January 7, 2011

Refresh, Restart

It's already Friday and I've almost made it through my first week back at work.  I have to say I miss my naps but it is nice to get back into a routine.  Christmas is packed up and the season has almost completely disappeared from our home.  It's always sad to see it all put away but at the same time refreshing to start a new year.

We have lots of plans for the new year.  This year I'm determined not to get too far ahead of myself and taking it month by month.  Starting this month....January plans....

Finish Bookshelves
Paint Guestroom
Install Microwave
Work Trip to Philly followed my a Weekend in Philly with my man!

Wish me luck hoping to start the year with 4 for 4 this month.

Happy Weekend, hope you enjoy a relaxing bath I plan to tomorrow morning.

[port6_02.jpg]

No comments:

Post a Comment